From consumer demand to manufacturing, use data and analytics to optimize the nodes of supply.
Benefits of Supply Chain Analytics
- Improved demand forecasting accuracy
- Better inventory managment
- Reduction of lost sales and out-of-stocks
- Reduction of overstocks, spoilage and waste
- Cost reduction by identifying inefficiencies and bottlenecks
- Enhanced visibility while treating the supply chain as a whole
- Supplier performance managment
- Increased customer and consumer satisfaction
- Achievement of sustainability goals
- Risk managment such as idenfiying and quantifying the impact of logistical disruptions, and supplier reliability issues.
- Identify supply chain vulnerabilities through end-to-end stress testing to (contact us for more details about this solution)