Here you will find selected information on predictive safety analytics for the railroad industry
- Case Study: Keep Safety Rates on the Right Track
- Success story conference video from the VP of Safety and Union Pacific Railroad (4.5 minutes)
- Excerpt from Tom Davenport’s book, Competing on Analytics
- Case Study: Making a Railroad’s Employees Safer – An Open Source Case
- Case Study: Text Mining to Understand Accidents
- Blog Post: Ace your FRA Risk Reduction Program Filing with Predictive Analytics
- Contact us for inforamtion about human factor derailment projects we have done at two Class 1s.
- Case Study: Protecting the Public at Rail/Highway Crossings
- Blog post: What Can Be Done to Reverse the Upward Trend in Highway/Rail Accidents?
- Grade Crossing Safety Solution
- Case Study: Machine Vision for Detecting Equipment Problems (public and employee safety)
Predictive Safety Analytics Video
We Do More than Safety in Rail
Click on the image for a PDF