Thank you for attending our session. You can download the presentation here:
Using Attributes for Better Forecasting and Product Insight
Articles and book referenced in the presentation.
For the first three the copyright owners have made PDFs available on the internet, so they are posted here. The fourth is a working paper that was never published in its original form, though deriviate works are based on it. We do not have the copyright to post it on our webpage. Contact the authors directly if you’d like a copy (see slide 16 of the presentation), or find published articles that are based off of this research which cite the paper.
- A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data
- Market Share Analysis
- Modeling Consumer Choice Among SKUs
- Attribute-based Market Share Models
Forecasting and Supply Chain Topics
- Selected First Analytics forecasting case studies
- Selected sales and demand planning case studies
- Forecasting and supply chain blog posts
- Spring 2023 JBF Article: Improving Forecast Accuracy at Hershey’s Using a Hybrid Hierarchical Approach
- Forecasting and supply chain section on our public website.
- Machine Augmented Demand Planning white paper
- Supply chain stress test solution
If you would like to know more details about the presentation’s methodology, or want to discuss other topics, please contact us via email.