First Analytics will once again be sponsoring this year’s OHS Leadership Summit.
We have been looking forward to this opportunity to meet with Health and Safety professionals, to discuss how advanced analytics can help them in their mission of creating a safe work environment.
For Safety professionals, we have much to discuss as to how analytics can address their greatest needs:
- Predicting and preventing employee incidents, accidents and equipment failures.
- Identifying the people, places and processes at most risk.
- Quantifying the probabilities of accidents or injuries.
- Categorizing and quantifying the relative impact of specific risk factors.
- Separating signal from noise when accessing trends or the impact of safety programs, equipment, or process changes.
This year the summit will take place at La Cantera Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas on October 2 – 3, 2019.
You don’t have to attend OHS Leadership Summit to understand how a safety analytics solution can help your company become safer; watch our short video to see the power of predictive safety analytics in action or contact us today at email@example.com.