Advanced analytics contributes significantly to sustainability goals by offering insights for smarter, more efficient decision-making and resource utilization. It allows for the precise analysis and prediction of patterns that impact sustainability.
As companies focus more on ESG (Environmental, Social and corporate Governance) initiatives, we offer analytical tools to help.
Our Analytics Suports Six of the UN Sustainability Goals
Examples of our Work with Analytics and Sustainability
- Our collaboration with GBADS, an NGO whose mission it is to is “measure to improve” animal health at a local, national, and global level. It aims to “measure and improve societal outcomes from livestock and have a positive impact on the Sustainable Development Goals contributing to a world in which there is zero hunger, good health and well-being, gender equality, decent work and economic growth, and responsible consumption and production.”
- Our work with transportation companies to conserve fuel, helping reduce greenhouse gas (GHG)emissions and to keep on track with their Science-Based Targets committments.
- Our work in safety, which has demonstrated that there are many people today who are alive with limbs intact, thanks to predictive safety analytics.
- Our contribution to the treatment of opioid addiction.
- Our response to the COVID pandemic, where we offered pro bono services, data, and models.
- Our work to decrease the risk the risk of E.coli contaminations.
- Our analysis to help reduce Bovine Respiratory Disease (BVD)
- Our measurement of the impact of antibiotic-free practices on poultry health.